GsmEye
Go Back   Gsm Eye > GSM Mobile / Tablets Brands -Software Area- > Sony Ericsson > Sony Android based phones
Call now: +88 01712688009 for iPhone unlocking - sl3 Unlocking - ATF Network Activation - LGtool/SGtool Activation - SETool 30 Log Credits - Devices: Volcano, Gpg Dragon, ATF Nitro, ATF Big, z3x (Samsung+Lg activation), Setool, Setool with (LGtool/SGtool), Hwk micro, Hwk Big, Miracle, Best Dongle, Cyclone. Contact: credits@dhakamobilebd.com - nerobdms@yahoo.com Skype: nerobdms - Sonork: 100.1602000 or call: +88 01712688009 - Green Road, Dhaka-1205
Reply Post New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 13:05   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Send a message via MSN to .:nuruzzaman:. Send a message via Skype™ to .:nuruzzaman:.
Major Posts Tagged ‘xperia hard reset to factory default’

What is the differences between SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) VS SONY XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) ?
Basically both smartphone have almost identical specifications. The main different of SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) if comparing with XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) is in the sim card slot. At SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) we can only put one simcard number or GSM, while in SONY XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) there are 2 slots for GSM card so we can have two number standby together.

What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA for XPERIA E / Dual GSM 3G for XPERIA E DUAL
LCD 3.5 inches with Scratch-resistant glass
Internal memory 4 GB (2 GB user available)
RAM 512 MB
External memory microSD, up to 32 GB
Main Camera 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels
Processor 1 GHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Operating system Android Jelly Bean 4.1
Battery Li-Ion 1530 mAh

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) is Android which have 1 Ghz processor and 512 RAM to run applications. We can run default applications or we can also add more by download it from Google Play Store. Sometime the applications is not compatible with SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605), this situations can make our smartphone become problem such as hang or stuck or frozen or bricked or not responsive. We have to try doing soft reset or reboot SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) while get this problem, if the problem still happen then we need to do master format with hard reset.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because all data or installed applications will not removed.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) with Software Menu :
  1. Make sure the battery is charge properly
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) smartphone
  3. Don’t forget to backup all important data
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)
  6. The SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) with Flashtool applications:
  1. Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
  2. Flashtool software nedd to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  6. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) with Hardware Key Button:
  1. Make sure the battery fully charge
  2. Do not forget to backup all important data
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)
  4. Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several minute
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) ?
The default operating system of SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) already saved at internal ROM. If we have problem and need to reinstall the clean factory default SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) Android operating system, than the step is doing the master format or hard reset step, so the SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) will automatically reinstall the clean Android operating system.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) use Android security protection option to make it more secure. We can give password or screen pattern for lock security. Sometime we can forget about the security password pin code or screen lock pattern. We can try to unlock by try to find Forget Password/Pattern button, then the SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) will ask for Google account which installed in it. If we can not access Google account, than we need to do hard reset to factory default with master format.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) to make run more faster?
There are a lot of applications that we can try and download from SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) at Google Play Store. But if we installed and run many multitasking applications sometime will make the smartphone become slowly or act not responsive. Ini this case we need to try removed unused applications or if the problem still make SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) run slowly, then you need to do master format to factory default to make the smartphone become faster again.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

Please becareful while doing the master format with hard reset, because all important data and installed applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605). We always suggest user to backup as much as you can before performing hard reset this smartphone.

The information from this page describe about hard reset sony c1505. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:05   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Send a message via MSN to .:nuruzzaman:. Send a message via Skype™ to .:nuruzzaman:.
How to Easily Master Format SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) with Safe Hard Reset?

How to Easily Master Format SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) with Safe Hard Reset?

Posted by community

Tips and Trick if you have problem with SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a). This is a smartphone that has the capability for submerged in water. This capability can be seen from the certification IP67 certified which means that the smartphone is capable for dust and water proof. We can use SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) in the water safely if not more than 1 meter deep and not more than 30 minutes long in the water. With SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) we can take a picture inside the water or do not worry if the phone suddenly falling down to the water. SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) use Android smartphone start at beginning with Gingerbread but can be upgraded to ICS and also Jelly Bean OS.

What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) Specifications?
GSM 3G HSDPA
3.5 inches LCD Screen with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Scratch-resistant glass
Internal Memory 8 GB
RAM 512 MB
External Memory MicroSD up to 32GB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Processor Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU Mali-400
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to ICS and Jelly Bean
IP67 certified – dust and water proof
Battery Li-Ion 1305 mAh

What to do for Solve The Problem if SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The processor of SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) is dualcore 1Ghz with 512 RAM can be use to run multitasking applications. But sometime the applications is not build with good code or not compatible with SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a). This situations can make the smartphone become corrupt or slow or not responsive or stuck or frozen or bricks, so we can not use SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) properly. If we get this problem, then better try to soft reset or reboot SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) to remove temporary files and cache. If the problem not solve then we have to do master format or hard reset to factory default.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) ?
To soft reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a), press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) with Software Menu :
  1. Make sure the battery is not empty, better fully charge
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a)
  6. The SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) with Flashtool applications:
  2. Flashtool software nedd to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) with Hardware Key Button:
  1. Make sure the battery charge properly before doing this step
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a)
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a)

Please remember to always backup the important data at SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) before performing hard reset or master format, because all data and installed applications will be wipe or deleted from SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) after finish doing the hard reset.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) ?
Android is the operating system from SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a), by default the operating system with factory default applications and settings already saved inside SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) ROM. When we need to reinstall or restore the clean operating system of SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a), we just need to do the hard reset or master format with above step then the clean operating system will be reinstall by itself.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
Android give as the ability for give more protection while we are away from SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a). We can choose security pin password or screen lock pattern for protection. How about if we forget that protection? We can try to restore with Forget Password button, this step will ask our Google account which already installed at SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) before. If we can not access Google account then we need to do hard reset or master format.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) to make run more faster?
SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) specifications is good enough to run almost all applications at Google Play store, but we always suggest for user to install only important application. Some installed applications is not always compatible with SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a), it can make the smartphone become slowly. If the SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) already running slowly then you have to optimize and reduce the installation applications, but if not help, then you should do hard reset SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) to make it run faster again with default setting.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA Go/Advance (ST27i/ST27a) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
The information from this page describe about a secret code for xperia go lock screen,sony password unlock 4 st27i,sony restart code 4 st27i,sony xperia go st27i format,sony xperia st27i custom rom,Sony xperia st27i enter Google account solution,st27i format keys,xperia st27a battery removal,xperia st27a battery replacing,security upgrades sony st27a. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:06   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Main Advantage of SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
3.5 inches LCD Screen
Scratch-resistant glass
Internal Memory 4 GB
RAM 512 MB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera VGA
Processor 800 MHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Operating System Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh

How to Fix Problem if SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) have average specifications for daily usage, we are not recommended to install a lot off applications in this smartphone. Some applications at Google Playstore is not compatible with SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), some developer also not code well for their applications which sometime can make our smartphone become hang or stuck or frozen or bricks or not responsive. In this case we can try to soft reset or reboot SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) first to try remove cache and delete temporary files while restart. If SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) still get problem, then we have to do hard reset to factory default.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) ?
To soft reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Software Menu :
  1. Make sure the battery is not empty, better fully charge
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Erase internal storage > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  6. The SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Flashtool applications:
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) with Hardware Key Button:
  1. Make sure the battery charge properly before doing this step
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) ?
SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) default and clean operating system already saved at this smartphone ROM, the Android operating system will not removed or deleted when we do the format. When we do the hard reset or master format then the clean and default setting operating system will installed at SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a). So, to restore or reinstall the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) operating system just do the hard reset step above.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
When we need to give more security for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) we can do by giving security password or lock screen pattern to make it more safe. If you forget about the security password pin or screen lock pattern, then we can restore it by pressing Forget Password button and retype your Google account inside this SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a). But if you can not access the Google account, then you have to do master format to factory default with hard reset.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make run more faster?
To make our SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) can be run normally and faster, you should only install important application. Some installed applications is not always compatible with SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a), it can make the smartphone become slowly. It the SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) already running slowly then you have to optimize and reduce the installation applications, but if not help, then you should do hard reset SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make it run faster again with proper setting.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA MIRO (ST23i/ST23a) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
The information from this page describe about sony xperia st23i forgot password,xperia st23i wipe data,xperia st23i reset,st23i hard reset,camera not working miro st23i,st23a reset,sony xperia miro setting codes,sony xperia miro gets stuck and restart,sony xperia miro format internal memory,st23i hard reset wipe data. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:07   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Information tips and tricks about SONY XPERIA T LT30p. This smartphone is also known as The Bond Phone which is bundle with O2 Provider in UK. SONY XPERIA T LT30p has width LCD screen for 4.6 inches good enough to make the user see clearly the movie or games or work sheet or anything. Because the specification is good at 1.5Ghz Dual-Core Processor and also have 13 megapixel camera to capture all good moment near us anytime. SONY XPERIA T LT30p camera quality pictures are really good, we also can record the video as big as Full-HD size 1080p@30fps and also add video stabilization facility while record the movie. The other best thing from SONY XPERIA T LT30p is NFC ready.

What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA T LT30p Specifications ?
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4.6 inches with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass protection
Internal Memory 16 GB
RAM 1 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, 4128×3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 1.3 MP
Processor Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
Operating System Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), planned upgrade to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
NFC Ready
Battery Li-Ion 1850 mAh

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA T LT30p get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
Something really interesting from SONY XPERIA T LT30p is the big RAM for multitasking applications and also powered by dual-core 1.5 Ghz processor, this is already enough power to run almost every application from Google Play Store. But sometime the applications is not compatible with SONY XPERIA T LT30p or the applications is not well prepare for some reasons. This problem can make SONY XPERIA T LT30p become slowdown or not running properly, sometime it act not responsive or hang or stuck or frozen or bricks. The think that you can do is try to soft reset or reboot SONY XPERIA T LT30p to remove the temporary files or cache. If SONY XPERIA T LT30p still get problem, than try to do hard reset with master format.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA T LT30p ?
To soft reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p, press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA T LT30p will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Software Menu :
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA T LT30p smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Erase internal storage > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA T LT30p
  6. The SONY XPERIA T LT30p will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Flashtool applications:
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA T LT30p battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA T LT30p
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA T LT30p to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p with Hardware Key Button:
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA T LT30p
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p

You can choose the step options above to do hard reset while the SONY XPERIA T LT30p get problem or not running well. But we always suggest to do routine backup before your smartphone get problem. If SONY XPERIA T LT30p already stuck or run slowly or not responsive, then better try to do backup as you can because all important applications will be wipe or removed from SONY XPERIA T LT30p after doing hard reset, but some data which saved at memory card will be safe, better to remove the microsd memory card before doing the hard reset.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA T LT30p ?
Android default factory operating system for SONY XPERIA T LT30p already saved inside ROM. This is save and can not be removed with factory reset or hard reset. To reinstall the Android operating system at SONY XPERIA T LT30p can be automatically reinstall and restore at this smartphone when we do the hard reset or master format with the step above.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA T LT30p forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
SONY XPERIA T LT30p have their own launcher which is call Sony Timescape UI, but you still have to give the security password or lock screen pattern to make it more safe while away from you. If you already give the security password or screen lock pattern but you forget how to open it, do not worry, because you can restore the security password protections with Forget Password button and retype your Google account inside this SONY XPERIA T LT30p. But if you can not access the Google account, then you have to do master format to factory default with hard reset.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA T LT30p to make run more faster?
To make our SONY XPERIA T LT30p can be run normally and faster, you should only install important application. Some installed applications is not always compatible with SONY XPERIA T LT30p, it can make the smartphone become slowly. It the SONY XPERIA T LT30p already running slowly then you have to optimize and reduce the installation applications, but if not help, then you should do hard reset SONY XPERIA T LT30p to make it run faster again with proper setting.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA T LT30p?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA T LT30p to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

The information from this page describe about hard reset sony xperia t,xperia t lt30p hardware reset,xperia lt30p problems,wipe data factory reset sony xperia T,sony xperia tl hard reset,sony xperia lt30p reset,sony xperia lt30p 7 reiniciar,lt30p hanging,key to restart xperia t lt30p,how to wipe xperia t. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:07   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

We are now talking about tips and tricks SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), especially if you have problem with it. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) have 4 inches LCD screen and if we see the design of body is very elegant. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) have 5 megapixel main camera with LED flash to help you get picture in low light conditions. The price is good for 1Ghz processor and good design smartphone.

What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4 inches with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Corning Gorilla Glass screen protector
Internal memory 4 GB (2 GB user available)
RAM 512 MB
External memory microSD, up to 32 GB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera VGA
Processor 1 GHz Cortex-A5
GPU Adreno 200
Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) use 1Ghz processor and also have 512 RAM, this is enough to run some applications together. More than thousands of applications can be choose from Google Play Store, some of them is not develop well or not compatible with SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a). If we install not compatible one, than maybe it will make SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) become slowly or not responsive. In this case we need to uninstall that applications, and try to do soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to delete caches or some temporary files. If we still get problem, then try to do the master format with hard reset.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Software Menu :
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  6. The SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Flashtool applications:
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) with Hardware Key Button:
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

Please remember, doing the hard reset for master format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will delete and erase any important data and installed applications at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a). Always remember to do the backup first before performing the hard reset. Backup also recommended to do anytime you can, not only while we need to format.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ?
SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) use Android for operating system. We do not need to install or insert any stuff to SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) while we need to reinstall the operating system. Because the factory default and clean operating system already saved secure at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) ROM. The operating system will be automatically reinstall when we perform the hard reset or master format with above step.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
If we have sensitive data or secure data, better to give security password or screen lock at SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), we can choose the password pin or pattern before using this smartphone. But sometime we can forget the security password or pattern, than what we need to do is try restore the password unlock with Forget Password button help. SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will ask for Google account which already installed before. If by any situations we can not access the Google account, then we need to do master format or hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a).

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make run more faster?
We suggest to install only use or important applications from Google Play store at our SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), try to choose only recommended applications because if not compatible or unstable applications installed, the it will make our SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

Can I doing Reset Software SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) without delete important data?
Try to do this:
  1. Goto Menu
  2. Choose menu Setting > Backup & reset > Settings reset > Reset Phone
  3. Continue by choose : Reset settings
This way will not delete anything in your smartphone, but becareful doing this step, do not wrong or mistake do the factory data reset, because if you wrong, than all data will be wipe and delete from SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a)

Before doing hard reset SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a), we always suggest to backup all important data and applications if you can, because after finish doing hard reset, the SONY XPERIA J (ST26i/ST26a) will be clean like new, so nothing of your data will be stay except the data in microSD. Do not doing the hard reset if you battery less then 50%, we suggest to fully charge first before doing the hard reset.

The information from this page describe about howdounloksonyst26i,sony st26i hard reset,hard reset sony st26i,st26i hard reset,sony xperia j st26i hard reset,how to master format sony xperia j,sony xperia st26a hard reset,st26a hard reset,Hard reset ST26i,how to format sony experia j if it hang. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:08   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Talk about SONY XPERIA ION. Produce for new name of SONY XPERIA because at this time, Sony already bought Ericsson name, so start from this phone the name become SONY XPERIA (without Ericsson). There are several version from SONY XPERIA ION.
For HSDPA version, the code is SONY XPERIA ION LT28h
For LTE version, the code is SONY XPERIA ION LTE LT28i
For AT&T version, the code is SONY XPERIA ION LT28at
When we talk about Sony, of course we know that the camera will be good, and this is come true in SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) because it have 12 mp camera with Sony EXMOR R Sensor to give wonderful picture for camera as good as Sony pocket camera in comparison.

What is Main Advantage os SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) Specifications:
GSM HSDPA / LTE
LCD 4.55 inches with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Scratch-resistant glass LCD
Internal Memory 13/16GB
RAM 1GB
External Memory MicroSD up to 32 GB
Main Camera 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 1.3 MP
Processor Dual-core 1.5 GHz
GPU Adreno 220
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 1900 mAh

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The first Dual-Core from Xperia family is SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i), so it will have a greater ability to perform a lot of tasks, and SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) also have 1GB RAM to do a lot off multitasking applications. As we know sometime the applications from Google Play Store is not compatible with our SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i), the problem can be happen like hang or stuck or frozen or bricked. Ini this case we can try to do soft reset or reboot first to delete and , when the problem still happen at SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i), then you need to do master format with hard reset.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) with Software Menu :
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Erase internal storage
  5. Choose Reset Phone to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i)
  6. The SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) with Flashtool applications:
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i)
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) with Hardware Key Button:
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i)
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i)

Please do the step above carefully. All option to hard reset or format will delete or wipe all important data and installed applications at SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i). That’s why you have to do backup first before doing master format or hard reset.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) ?
The Android of SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) already save safely at that ROM, this is default factory operating system. When you do the format or hard reset with the step above, than SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) will do reinstall all factory default operating system and applications settings.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
We can give more security to our SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) with using pin or security password protection or screen lock pattern. Sometime we forgot the security key code or screen lock pattern SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i). First thing to do is find the Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) will ask the username and password Google account password in this phone. But if you still got problem with Google account, then you have to do the master reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) to factory default.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) to make run more faster?
We suggest to insatll only use or important applications from Google Play store at our SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i), try to choose only recommended applications because if not compatible or unstable applications installed, the it will make our SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) ?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA ION (lt28h&LTE lt28i) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
The information from this page describe about xperia ion hard reset,xperia ion lt28h factory reset password,sony xperia ion lt28i format,how to reset sony xperia ion with frozeb screen,hard reset sony xperia ion,sony ericsson lt28i hard reset,sony xperia ion factory reset,Sony Xperia ion lt28 resetting code,sony xperia ion camera not working,sony xperia ion lt28at jelly bean update. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:09   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

We are now discuss about tips and tricks for SONY XPERIA S LT26i which in several country known as SONY XPERIA NOZOMI. This is 4.3 inches smartphone with HD resolutions and also powered by Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine to make the image become more bright and colorful. IF you like to take a good picture than you know Sony always give good experience in camera result, SONY XPERIA S give 12 megapixel camera resolutions to take wonderful photo or video.

Main Advantage SONY XPERIA S LT26i Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4.3 inches LED-backlit LCD
Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Processor Dual-core 1.5 GHz
GPU Adreno 220
Internal Memory 32 GB storage
RAM 1 GB
Main Camera 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 1.3 MP
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh

How to Solve Problem if SONY XPERIA S LT26i get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA S use dual-core processor and powered with 1GB RAM to run more multitasking applications. As good smartphone usually it will run good while we run a lot of applications. But sometime the applications at Google Play Store is not compatible with SONY XPERIA S, this situations will make SONY XPERIA S become problem like hang or not responsive or bricked or stuck or frozen. For this problem, we need to do soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA S first to delete temporary files or cache. If the problem still appear at SONY XPERIA S, then we need to do the hard reset with master format.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA S will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because non of important data or applications will wipe or erase.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Software Menu :
  2. Turn on SONY XPERIA S smartphone
  4. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  5. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA S
  6. The SONY XPERIA S will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Flashtool applications:
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA S battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA S
  5. Boot SONY XPERIA S to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above

#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA S LT26i with Hardware Key Button:
  3. Turn off the SONY XPERIA S
  5. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA S
Be careful before doing this step to hard reset, because all important data and applications will be removed from SONY XPERIA S, we always suggest you backup all important data before performing the hard reset.

How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
SONY XPERIA S use Android as operating system. You do not have to worry about the source of Android operating system, because it already save safely at SONY XPERIA S ROM, so this file will be use to restore or reinstall Android operating system at SONY XPERIA S while you do master format or hard reset above.

How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA S LT26i forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
There are several choice to protect our SONY XPERIA S by using security password pin or screen pattern lock. Sometime we got problem when we forgot the security key code. First thing to do is find the Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA S will ask the username and password Google account password in this phone. But if you still got problem with Google account, then you have to do the master reset SONY XPERIA S to factory default.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA S LT26i to make run more faster?
Only install important applications while choose thousand of applications at Google Play Store, always better to download only recommended applications because some unstable applications can make SONY XPERIA S run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA S already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA S to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA S LT26i ?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA S to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

The information from this page describe about what to do when your sony xperia sp hangs?,sony ericsson xperia lt26i hard reset,lt26i hard reset,how to hard reset sony xperia s lt26i,sony xperia lt26i hard reset,how to reset sony xperia ion,sony xperia s hard reset,how to format sony xperia lt26i,how to hard reset sony ericsson xperia lt26i,lt26i password forget. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:09   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Smartphone with water-resistant being produce more by several factory brand. Sony also start to make water-resistant base smartphone with premium specifications. Xperia Z is a water-resistant smartphone with IP57 certified, it mean Xperia Z can be use in 1 meter deep water about 30 minutes without worry to broke. In several location Xperia Z also known as C6603 for LTE or C6602. Xperia Z is very good product from Sony which indicates that Sony is identical with premium product .

What is Main Advantage from SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) :
LCD 5 inch with Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass
Processor Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
GPU Adreno 320
Memory Internal 16 GB
RAM 2 GB
External Memory MicroSD up to 64GB
Main Camera 13.1 MP, 4128×3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera 2.2 MP
Operating system Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 2330 mAh
IP57 certified for Dust and Water Resistant

What is solutions to solve SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) Problem like hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
With good specifications from SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) especially with huge big RAM memory will make this smartphone will going very smoothly to do many multitasking applications together. As we know Android have place to download all application from Google Play Store, some applications is not create with good ability to work with some smartphone. If you download an unstable application then it can be hurt our SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602). When our SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) start to work not good or hang or stuck in boot logo screen or the touch screen is not responding or freezing then you have to do the soft reset or reboot first to clean up the temporary files or cache from some applications. But if the SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) still not work properly then try to do the restore master format with hard reset to factory default.

How to Soft Reset or Reboot SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) ?
You can start to do Soft Reset or Reboot SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) by pressing and hold Power Button, then the menu will be appear to choose for Reboot/Soft Reset or Turn off the SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602). This is common way to do everyday and safe for all data.

#Option 1, How to Hard Reset SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) with software Menu :
  1. Make sure you already backup all important data
  2. Make sure the battery of SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) charge properly
  3. Go to Menu > Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
  4. Choose : Erase Everything
  5. The SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) will do the format process to make it back to factory default

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) with Flashtool applications.
  3. Make sure SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) battery is charge properly or full charge
  4. Power off SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602)
  5. Do not connect USB with SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) (release or unplug USB cable from phone)
  6. Boot SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect or plug to USB cable at No.1 above
  7. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) with Step by Step process?
Step for restoring SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) is the same with doing the hard reset above. For unlock you have to use Flashtool application at your computer.

How to Reinstall Clean Android Operating system at SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) ?
The clean factory default operating system already save at your ROM, so by doing the hard reset for master reset to factory default, the SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) will be reformat and reinstall with the saved Android operating system and their factory default applications.

How to Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602)forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
To make using SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) more secure, we can give some security pin or password or screen pattern, but it become problem when we forgot the security key code. First thing to do is find the Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) will ask the username and password Google account password in this phone. But if you still got problem with Google account, then you have to do the master reset SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) to factory default.

How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) to make run more faster?
Do not install unsafe applications, better to install only recommended applications from Google Play store because some unstable applications can make SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) run slowly. If your SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) already run slowly or sometime not very responsive, then we recommend to format with hard reset SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) to make it faster and clean.

Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602)?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA Z (C6603/C6602) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.

The information from this page describe about sony xperia z c6602 hard reset,xperia c6602 hard reset,how to format sony xperia z,sony xperia z c6603 vs c6602,xperia z c6602 forgot pattern lock bypass,sony xperia z secret code,sony xperia z c6602 vs c6603,sony c6603 hard reset,sony c6602 hard reset,c6602 vs c6603. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 07-27-2013, 13:10   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Sony Xperia Tipo family get 2 product, one is single card GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i (ST21a) and the other one is Xperia Tipo with dual slot simcard GSM-GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i2 (ST21a2). Basically the specifications is almost the same, and the operation method also not different.

The main Advantage for SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Specifications:
LCD 3.2 inch with Scratch-resistant glass
GSM Slot for ST212i or GSM GSM Dual Slot for ST21i2
GPU Adreno 200
Internal Memory 2.9 GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
RAM 512 MB
Operating System Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh

How to Solved SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Problem Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 already have good specifications of processor, for daily usage it will run in good conditions. Some user got problem with XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 like hang or freezing or not responding or screen can not respond with touch or stuck while booting or at applications. When this problem appear in SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, better try to do soft reset or reboot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 by pressing power button and choose reboot/restart at LCD menu. If this problem not gone, you have to do more with perform factory default with master reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Software Menu :
  1. Turn on XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  2. Make sure you already backup all important data
  3. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset
  4. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
  5. The XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.
  1. Flashtool applications have to be installed in you computer and ready with data cable
  2. Make sure XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 battery is charge properly or full charge
  3. Power off XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  4. Boot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  5. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

Please remember, by doing the master reset or format to factory default, all downloaded applications and important data will be remove or erase from Sony XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2. If you don not want to loose any important data, better try to backup data as much as you can before doing the factory reset.

How to Fix forgot password SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 or security lock screen or pin?
When using XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 and get problem with forget password security lock, this is the way to unlock ONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 security password or screen lock pattern, what you can do is find the Forget Password button, you will ask for Gmail account password which already installed in that phone. If you can not access the Gmail account, then doing the factory reset have to be done with master reset procedure above.

How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Step by Step process?
Try to read the 2 options to restore or doing the hard reset XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, if you still can access the menu, better use safe procedure at Option 1. Always make sure your important data already backup before doing the process.

Can I Get Hidden Secret Code of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2?
We do not this information, please tell us if you have secret code to do the hard reset of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
The information from this page describe about sony xperia st21i hard reset,sony st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset keys,sony st21i2 hard reset,hard reset sony xperia tipo,hard reset xperia tipo,st21i2 hard reset,sony xperia tipo hard reset,hard reset sony st21i. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

Old 09-12-2014, 09:25   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to rowell_06 Send a message via AIM to rowell_06
how can i reset my st21i (TMPA) problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nuruzzaman:. View Post
Sony Xperia Tipo family get 2 product, one is single card GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i (ST21a) and the other one is Xperia Tipo with dual slot simcard GSM-GSM with code Xperia Tipo ST21i2 (ST21a2). Basically the specifications is almost the same, and the operation method also not different.

The main Advantage for SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Specifications:
LCD 3.2 inch with Scratch-resistant glass
GSM Slot for ST212i or GSM GSM Dual Slot for ST21i2
GPU Adreno 200
Internal Memory 2.9 GB
External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
RAM 512 MB
Operating System Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh

How to Solved SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 Problem Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 already have good specifications of processor, for daily usage it will run in good conditions. Some user got problem with XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 like hang or freezing or not responding or screen can not respond with touch or stuck while booting or at applications. When this problem appear in SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, better try to do soft reset or reboot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 by pressing power button and choose reboot/restart at LCD menu. If this problem not gone, you have to do more with perform factory default with master reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.

#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Software Menu :
  1. Turn on XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  2. Make sure you already backup all important data
  3. Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset
  4. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
  5. The XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.

#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Flashtool applications.
  1. Flashtool applications have to be installed in you computer and ready with data cable
  2. Make sure XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 battery is charge properly or full charge
  3. Power off XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2
  4. Boot XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
  5. Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.

Please remember, by doing the master reset or format to factory default, all downloaded applications and important data will be remove or erase from Sony XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2. If you don not want to loose any important data, better try to backup data as much as you can before doing the factory reset.

How to Fix forgot password SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 or security lock screen or pin?
When using XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 and get problem with forget password security lock, this is the way to unlock ONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 security password or screen lock pattern, what you can do is find the Forget Password button, you will ask for Gmail account password which already installed in that phone. If you can not access the Gmail account, then doing the factory reset have to be done with master reset procedure above.

How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2 with Step by Step process?
Try to read the 2 options to restore or doing the hard reset XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2, if you still can access the menu, better use safe procedure at Option 1. Always make sure your important data already backup before doing the process.

Can I Get Hidden Secret Code of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2?
We do not this information, please tell us if you have secret code to do the hard reset of SONY XPERIA TIPO ST21i & ST21i2.
The information from this page describe about sony xperia st21i hard reset,sony st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset,st21i hard reset keys,sony st21i2 hard reset,hard reset sony xperia tipo,hard reset xperia tipo,st21i2 hard reset,sony xperia tipo hard reset,hard reset sony st21i. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.

LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.gsmeye.com/f53/posts-tagged-xperia-hard-reset-factory-default-3045/
Posted By For Type Date
xperia miro hard reset keys This thread Refback 09-14-2014 23:48
st26i hard reset code This thread Refback 09-03-2014 15:44
st21i2 custom rom This thread Refback 08-23-2014 13:56
c1504 hard reset This thread Refback 08-19-2014 17:23
How to reboot sony c1504 - 1Q5A This thread Refback 08-16-2014 09:47
How to reset sony c1504 - 1Q5A This thread Refback 08-10-2014 09:37
How to reset sony c1604 - 1Q5A This thread Refback 08-06-2014 14:51
Posts Tagged xperia hard reset to This thread Refback 08-04-2014 10:36
Posts Tagged xperia hard reset to This thread Refback 08-03-2014 00:51
c1505 unlock setool This thread Refback 08-02-2014 01:53
Posts Tagged xperia hard reset to factory default This thread Refback 07-30-2014 08:21
How to remove pattern lock on sony ericsson xperia st21i - 1Q5A This thread Refback 07-21-2014 08:57
xperia c1605 hard reset This thread Refback 07-19-2014 11:29
c1505 hard reset This thread Refback 06-28-2014 12:59
c1605 sony hard reset This thread Refback 06-16-2014 23:14
Please help me Hard reset my sony xperia c1504? - Questions and Answers This thread Refback 04-26-2014 17:34